Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Tiny Wise Men


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image that Jeanette sent for December--for Card #76!  That means we are in year #6--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Jeanette is also up for the January challenge as we are mixing up the months to not have the same in 2021.  Yes, we will be back in 2021--stay tuned for another year of fun!!!  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, Jeanette sent out this sweet image from CC Designs  called Tiny Wise Men! I think it is so cute and I love the expressions on the faces of these guys!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I picked some "royal" colors for each of the wise men.  I fussy cut the image and layered it over white cardstock and gold foil, die cut from Gina Marie Designs Stitched Squares.  The patterned paper is from K&C, called Holiday Stripes. I added some gold twine and a bow under the sentiment, that is from the same stamp set.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!


Here is the inside of my card:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, Jeanette is also up for our January challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Tiny Wise Men

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Accent Opaque 120# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow; Gold Foil; K&C Holiday Stripes Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gold Twine; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Square Dies




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what fun! I'm squealing in delight at seeing your card, Barb. Those wise men look fabulous in their royal colors and what a fun idea to fussy cut them and place them on top of the die/square. Perfect card inside and out!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Fantastic work!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Great choice of stamp. Heather introduced CCDesigns to me and I was thinking this looked like their stamp. So cute and adorable, and excellent colouring.