Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Seeking Snowman


Today is the third Wednesday of the month and this is my Ready, Set, Go Challenge Card! The 3 Musketeers--Kelly, Jeanette and me--are back with another challenge for December, our 44th month!  That means we are well into our 4th year--YAY!



I provided the challenge for us this month: My challenge this month is pretty simple.  Please make a winter card, using various shades of blue.  Be sure to add some sparkle or shine to your card.  Extra credit if you use a stamp that has not been inked up or one that has been neglected for a few years.  

Ready, Set, Go!


For my card, I knew I wanted a snowman card and I have quite a few to pick from.  This is definitely an older wood mounted stamp that I think I picked up a number of years ago at the stamp convention in Madison.  It is from QKR Stampede and is called Seeking Snowman.  I colored him with my Copic Sketch Markers and added some Lawn Fawn Glitter-Prisma on his hat and Chunky on the snowflakes and snow at the bottom.  The patterned paper is from Echo Park Paper and is called Winter Magic-Winter Forest.   Some blue Baker's Twine is the final touch.  I think he is such a sweet image!


Here is the inside of my card:



Please be sure to check out the other Ready, Set, Go cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card. Kelly is up for the next theme, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd Wednesday in January-we will be back in 2021! 

Image/Sentiment:  QKR Stampede Seeking Snowman

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Balmy Blue; Echo Park Paper Winter Magic-Winter Forest Patterned Paper 

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter, Chunky Glitter; Blue Baker's Twine




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable snowman and beautiful card, Barb! I love the blue papers you used. Your card is perfect and the RSG theme was, too!

MiamiKel said...

Aw such a cute snowman - and the paper is perfect. Thanks for a fun (and easy - God bless!) theme this month!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a sweet and fun snowman! Love this great card!