Friday, December 25, 2020

The Spirit of Christmas


Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!

For today's card, I inked up a sentiment stamp that I am not sure has been used, but has been in my drawer of Christmas stamps for a long time.  This sentiment is called The Spirit of Christmas and is from Touché Rubber Stamps.  

I stamped the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink on white cardstock.  I die cut the sentiment and the Cherry Cobbler layer from the Stitched Tag Corner Rectangles set from My Favorite Things-MFT.  The background paper is from Stampin' Up called Festive Farmhouse.  I also added a few banner flags from the same patterned paper pack.  A few red glittery enamel dots for some bling!


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you like my card.  And, have a Wonderful Christmas Day!

Image/Sentiment:  Touché Rubber Stamps Spirit of Christmas

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite, Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  My Favorite Things-MFT Stitched Tag Corner Rectangles; Red Glitter Enamel Dots




No comments: