Monday, December 7, 2020

Celebrate with Stars!



This is my December Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS and we are ending our 5th year.  Jeanette is the hostess this month and gave everyone this challenge:

Scripture:   Matthew 2:10 When they [the Wise Men] saw the star, they were overjoyed beyond measure.

Challenge: 
For this month’s challenge let’s add a star (or stars) to our cards/projects.

I recently bought three new dies from Creative Expressions and picked this one to use this month.  The die is called Celebrate Edger and I cut it from a piece of Glitter Cardstock.  I then layered over a piece of Lawn Fawn Let It Snow Patterned Paper. I did not add any additional embellishments as I love the look of just the edger and the patterned paper!  I really like the look of this card! 



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:


I hope Jeanette and the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too!  I do think we are continuing in 2021, so I do plan to be back to continue my posts.

Image/Sentiment:  Creative Expressions Celebrate Edger Die

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut White Glitter; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green; Lawn Fawn Let It Snow 6x6 Petite Paper Pack

Ink: None

Accessories:   None




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... Barb, your card is full of stars! Gorgeous!!!

MiamiKel said...

Such a striking card Barb in both color and design! I’m loving your use of bold dies on your cards :) I’m happy you’ll be continuing on with a new COF group next year. Good for you.

Carol W said...

Beautiful card Barb.