Monday, December 14, 2020

Christmas Magic


Today I am showing a card I made with a fun stamp set from Unity Stamp Company called Christmas Magic.  I colored the sweet image with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered it over a piece of Fancy Pants Wish Season-Holiday Stripes.  I then added some Lawn Fawn Prisma glitter on the snow on the ground as the final touch!


Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Unity Stamp Company Christmas Magic

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: The Neenah Classic Crest Solar White ; Stampin' Up Real Red, Shaded Spruce; Fancy Pants Wish Season-Holiday Stripes

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Studio Copic Sketch Markers; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love that old truck - and red! Looks fabulous! Your card is really pretty!

MiamiKel said...

Barb - I love this image! It went into (and then back out of) my cart many times this is a vision of a Christmas card!!