Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year's Eve!


 
I really, really like Big Grumpy and his bestie Big Grumpy Cat from Taylored Expressions.  I made a number of  cards this past week with both of these awesome animals along with the sentiments from the Farewell 2020 Sentiment Set to send out to remind everyone that 2021 WILL BE Better!   

For this card, I used Big Grumpy Cat and one of the sentiments from the fun Big Grumpy Farewell 2020 Sentiment Set.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and used the matching die to cut the cool cat out. The circle is from Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Circles and I also have a layer of the same Mirricard Gold gold foil behind the patterned paper.   I added a few gold sequins along with a strip of black satin ribbon.  



I hope you like my card and that you also have a Wonderful New Year Eve.  Bring on 2021!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy Cat and matching die.  The Sentiment is from Big Grumpy Farewell 2020 

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; The Paper Cut Mirricard Gold; Unknown Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gold Sequins; Black Satin Ribbon




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is a fun - and grumpy - card. Love that sentiment and your adorable image. Great design! Happy New Year's Eve, my friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

big grumpy always makes me smile Barb, and this is no exception - another fun card :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine