Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Rudolph


Christmas is a few days away. Today I showcasing a card I made with a Christmas kit that I received from Karen for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS.  She sent me this sweet image from JRL Designs called Rudolph. The sentiment on my card is from Karen too.

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die it with Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Circles.  I layered the circles over a piece of sweet gold patterned paper that Karen included.  I added some gold cording under the sentiment and a few green enamel dots.
 

Here is the inside of my card:



I like this card and hope you and Karen does too.  

Image/Sentiment:  JRL Designs Rudolph/Sentiment from Christmas Fun stamp set by D.O.T.S. Terrific Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Real Red; Gold Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gold Cord; Green Enamel Dots




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This is soooo cute! Love the darling reindeer and your coloring of it is awesome!