Monday, January 18, 2021

Big Grumpy Birthday



Today is the 18th and the due date for a Mystery Swap on SCS. This is my card for that swap.  It is a group of us who do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette--back in 2010 and we are now in our 62nd round!  Terry is our hostess this month and sent everyone this great image from Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and Big Grumpy Birthday Sentiment.  She sent everyone a different sentiment and when she will swaps out the cards, we will get back 3 different ones.  Terry will also send everyone the next image, which I get to pick out! We then get to do it all again, for round #63, in March!   

I love this image and used it every month in 2020 for my One + Twelve Challenge!  
I colored Big Grumpy with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then embossed a panel with Stampin' UP's Square Lattice folder and then die cut a circle from the middle with The Ton Couture Cuts Double Stitched Circle.  I layered Big Grumpy under the circle and added a few yellow enamel dots.  



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:



I hope Terry and all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and Big Grumpy Birthday Sentiments

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest 100# Solar White; Stampin' Up Mango Melody, Old Olive, Cajun Craze

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Square Lattice Embossing Folder; The Ton Couture Cuts Double Stitched Circle Dies; Gold Enamel Dots




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love that sentiment, Barb! Your mystery image card is adorable... so glad you're keeping the group together!

terry serman said...

Love your card Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - you really have rocked Big Grumpy over the past year, and again this month :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine