Saturday, January 9, 2021

Have an Ice Day



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image that Jeanette sent for January--for Card #77!  That means we are in year #6--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Kelly is up for the February challenge so be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, Jeanette sent out this sweet image from Sugar Pea Designs  called Have an Ice Day! I think it is so cute and I love the expression on the face of this cute guy!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter from Lawn Fawn on his hat.  I then die cut the image with Elizabeth Designs Dashing Circles and layered it over another circle cut from a Spellbinders die.  I then die cut the included sentiment with a stitched tag from Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2. I added s strip of silver foil that I embossed with a Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Folder called Snow Flurries.  I added some Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine under the sentiment tag and a few silver Drip Dots from Taylor Expressions.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, Kelly is up for our February challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Sugar Pea Designs Have an Ice Day

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Accent Opaque 120# White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana; Silver Foil; Snowflake Foiled Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Sizzix Tim Holtz Snow Flurries Embossing Folder; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle Dies; Elizabeth Craft Designs Dashing Circles Dies; Taylored Expression Silver Drip Dots; Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable... fun touches of sparkly glittery and shiny foil! Great layout/design, too! It's always fun to see what you do with each 3M image - have we really been doing this 77 times? WOW!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! I relly like that image!

MiamiKel said...

Cute cute cute! WHat a fun card design and a lovely layout - and here's to the TEAL HAT girls this month! LOL! Great job on January's 3M!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the image on this stunning card Barb - so beautifully coloured too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine