Sunday, January 24, 2021

Happy Anniversary


This is a fun and colorful card I made with many Taylored Expressions products.  I used the 3 layering stencils in the Bokeh set, with TE Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry and Lollipop inks along with my blending brushes.  I picked a fun image from the Gus & Gertie stamp set, but I cut off Gertie the bird...........  The image was colored with my Copic Sketch Markers.    I added the Anniversary sentiment from the Friendly Phrases stamp set--also Taylored Expressions.



Here is the inside of my card, with a fun strip of Washi tape:





I think this is a fun card and I hope you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Gus & Gertie/Friendly Phrases

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black; Taylored Expressions Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Lollipop; 

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Bokeh Stencil; Copic Sketch Markers




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Definitely a fun card Barb, and very nicely made too!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine