Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thanks For All You Do!



This is my card for January's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month. This is the 8th month of our new round--join me into the middle 2021.

I am the hostess this month and sent everyone this tea cup image from Two Paper Divas, along with some fun patterned paper and embellishments.  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added a sentiment from one of the Simon Says Stamp Sentiment packs.  I used two of the Stampin' Up Tranquil Textures Designer Series Papers for the background and added strip.  Three ribbons for tags on the side and 3 blue rhinestones were then added for the final touch for this card.


Here is the inside of my card:



The Creative Card Chicks are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars, you may see more of these wonderful creations!  Many of our members also post their card in our SCS thread--so you might find more there.  Be sure to come back and join us again in February with an image that Vickie sends out.




Image/Sentiment:  Two Paper Divas Tea Cups 2/Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strip

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Early Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Blue Rhinestones; Stampin' Up Night of Navy Stitched Grosgrain, Balmy Blue Satin, Mint Macaron Ribbons




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the image you used - I'm sure the group had fun with it! Your card is so refreshing and lovely!

Suzy Sprague said...

Very cute card! It was a fun one to color! Thanks, Barb!

Margaret said...

Love your layout and the coloring of your images.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Barb - love your ribbon treatment down the side
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

terry serman said...

Great color choices and love the ribbons! Thanks for such a cute kit!