Wednesday, January 6, 2021

I Love Snow!



We have had a lot of snow the past week in Wisconsin-like 8 inches one night and another 4 inches two days later.  And--I do love snow.  We have gone snowshoeing both days of the new snow and it sure is a good workout!  And, it is beautiful to be out among the trees full of snow!

I used one of my cute winter stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs called Frappe Snowman.  Isn't he sweet!  I colored him with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I picked some pretty patterned paper from Echo Park
 Paper for the background and a layer at an angle behind the image.  I added some Lawn Fawn glitter on the image-Prisma on the heart and Chunky on the ground.  Three Gina K Designs Mini Snowflakes along with some bakers twine are the final touches!  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card:



I plan to ink up more of my winter images in the next few weeks--stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Frappe Snowman

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Cool Caribbean, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Echo Park Paper A Perfect Winter-Snowy Stripe

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Gina K Designs Mini Snowflakes; Lawn Fawn Prisma and Chunky Glitters; Copic Sketch Marker; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this snowman card makes me smile! He's a cutie and your card is too!

Carol W said...

I love this card Barb. The layout is awesome and I love the image.

kiwimeskreations said...

Barb this is a gorgeous snowman - and a stunning card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine