Saturday, January 23, 2021

Say It Big!



This is my January card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 8 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my un-inked-until-today stamp sets from Unity Stamp Company called Say It Big! I inked up the Congrats with Island Indigo and die cut the sentiment and background with Sizzix Dotted Ovals.  I added a couple of mini banner flags on the side.  The background paper is from Stampin' Up called Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper--I love the shine and sparkle!  I think everyone can use a Congrats card.



Here is the inside of my card:






I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Unity Stamp Company Say It Big

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Pretty Peacock, Island Indigo, Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Island Indigo

Accessories:  Sizzix Dotted Oval dies; Stampin' Up Mini Banner Punch




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Go BIG or go home... this BIG sentiment is awesome! I love the color you used, too. Very pretty card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

Awesome card Barb - love the colours you have used with the big bold sentiment - they 'fit' beautifully together
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine