Thursday, July 2, 2020

Another Christmas in July card


This is second of the 2 cards I made for Ashley's Christmas in July swap.  I love making Christmas cards and always try to join her swap.  

I inked up one of the sentiments from a favorite Christmas sentiment sent from The Project Bin called Joyful Song.  I stamped the sentiment and layered with my CottageCutz Oval Double Stitched dies. I then picked some Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper.  A strip of Garden Green satin ribbon and three brads are the final touches.  I think it is a pretty Christmas card!



Here is the inside of my card:






I hope Ashley and the others swappers like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Joyful Song

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Garden Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Brads




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - love the design!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Barb - love your colours and how you have used them
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine