Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Christmas in July


This is one of the 2 cards I made for Ashley's Christmas in July swap.  I love making Christmas cards and always try to join her swap.  

I inked up a fun Cottage Impressions stamp called Penguin w/skis.  I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered over some Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper called Be of Good Cheer.  The sentiment is from the Season's Greetings set by Miss Ink Stamps--lots of fun sentiments in that set!  I layered the sentiment over a strip of Cherry Cobbler satin ribbon and then added a few white glittery enamel dots. There is also some Wink of Stella on the stocking cap.  I think it is a fun holiday card!



Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Ashley and the others swappers like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Cottage Impressions Penguin w/skis; Sentiment-Miss Ink Stamps Season's Greetings 

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Satin Ribbon; Copic Sketch Markers; Wink of Stella; White Glittery Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

You do Christmas in July so well, Barb... this is a cute CUTE card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Barb - love the strong colours you have used on this card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine