Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Sledding Fun


It is the third Tuesday in July and time for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The  theme is Christmas in July.  I love making Christmas Cards, so this is a perfect theme. 

I have a number of winter stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs.  The home store is about 15 minutes from my house and I have spent a bit of time, and money in the past!  I picked one of my favorite wooden stamps--Sledding Fun and colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then layered it and used a corner rounded for an dded touch. I used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up's Winter Frost Specialty Paper and added a strip of Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon.  The sentiment is from one of my most used Stampin' Up sets called Short & Sweet.  I used some oval punches for the sentiment.  And, the final touch, a snowflake brad in the corner!
 

Here is the inside of my card:


I like this card and hope you do too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see what the final Christmas card in July!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Sledding Fun/Stampin' Up Short & Sweet

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Pool Party, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Winter Frost Specialty Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Oval Punches; Snowflake Brad




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such an adorable image and gorgeous wintery card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun image Barb, and so beautifully used on this gorgeous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Fun card Barb. This snowman is so cute.