Sunday, July 26, 2020

Dogwood Flowers



I recently watched an online video that Fleurette, owner and designer from Ink on 3, showcasing some of her awesome stamps.  I met her last year at Junkie Fest and coincidentally, I would have been driving home from Junkie Fest 2020 today!  She is so sweet and I also received a great Ink on 3 stamp at a Copic Class that Kathy Rac taught last summer at Junkie Fest.  I then bought a few stamp and matching dies sets a few weeks ago along with some fun stencils.  This card uses some of those fun purchases!

I picked the Leafy Forest stencil and used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Bundled Sage ink for the background.  I then colored the Dogwood Flowers Stamp Set with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the image.  The sweet sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I added a few sequins along with some black baker's twine.


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you enjoyed my card and I know I will be using more of the great stamp sets and stencils from Fleurette and Ink on 3.

Image/Sentiment:  Ink on 3 Dogwood Flowers stamp set and matching die

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride

Ink:  Tim Holtz Oxide Bundled Sage Ink; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Ink on 3 Leafy Forest Stencil; Black Baker's Twine; Pink Sequins




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty! Lovely flowers!

MiamiKel4 said...

This is a stunner, Barb! I love the bright pop of the sequins, toO! Look at you playing with new goodies!

MiamiKel4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.