Saturday, July 18, 2020

Cupcake Kiki


Today is the 18th and the due date for a Mystery Swap on SCS. This is my card for that swap.  It is a group of us who do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette--back in 2010 and we are now in our 59th round!  Diane is our hostess this month and sent everyone this sweet image from CC Designs Kiki La Rue called Cupcake Kiki. She will swap out the cards and send everyone the next image, which Kathi picked out! We then get to do it all again, for round #60, in September!   

I think the image is so sweet and I colored with with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the image and layer from my Sizzix Dotted Ovals.  The background paper is from the Bella Blvd Birthday Boy line called Eat Cake.  A few enamel dots are the only embellishment!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Diane and all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Kiki La Ru Cupcake Kiki

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Lemon-Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Powder Pink; Bella Blvd Birthday Boy-Eat Cake

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Sizzix Dotted Oval Dies; Green Enamel Dots




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image Barb and beautifully coloured. Love the way you have mounted her too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine