Friday, July 10, 2020

Jazzed Up!


Today is the 10th and is the 7th month of the Stamp What? challenge with the three collaborators you have seen many times in the past--Kelly, Jeanette and me!  Kelly came up with the challenge to randomly pick a Stampin' Up set and make a card with that set.  Get the dust off of those forgotten Stampin' Up sets! 

I randomly picked a Stampin' Up set off of my shelf and again this time I went to the one shelf I have of wood mounted sets. This time it is a set called Jazzed Up

I picked the percussion image and layered with my Labels 3 from Spellbinders.   The background paper is from Stamping Station called Band.  I added two musical brads--a Treble Clef and a Quarter Note.  Yes, I do know what they are as I played alto saxophone for 9 years.



Here is the inside of my card:


Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Jazzed Up

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Smokey Slate, Basic Gray; Stamping Station Band Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels 3 Dies; Stampin' Up Basic Gray 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Treble Clef and Quarter Note Brads



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, what a fun card made with the stamp set from years gone by. I love that drum set and can almost hear the musical beat. Fantastic embellishments, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the monochrome look to this card Barb - and I too still remember my musical terms - I learnt piano for years... when I work it out, that was over half a century ago - eeeek!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine