Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday's With The Project Bin


It is Friday, so  that means that I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  I am posting on alternate Fridays, using one of the great photopolymer stamp sets from this sweet company.  So, please plan to come back to see what I have created--I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies! Denise is the owner, founder and creator of these wonderful stamp sets.  The sentiments she has for us to ink up are just perfect for any holiday or time of year.  Please be sure to go and check them out!  

I am so excited to see what great stamp sets Denise has in mind for the future.  I am sure she will have some wonderful sentiments for us to ink up and for you to consider purchasing!  I just know you too will love creating cards with these stamp sets!!!  
If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of the design team members.  

For my second card for July, I used one of the sweet Christmas sets called Joyful Song.   This set comes with 8 great stamps in this set. Three of the sentiments are very familiar Christmas Carols--you will love them!  

I inked up the stamp and then layered it with Gina Marie Designs Venetian Dies.  The background papers are from an Authentique paper pack called Wonder.  I made sure to use a musical pattern in the middle!   Some red shimmer enamel dots are the only embellishment.  I really like this card and I hope you do too.


Here is the Joyful Song stamp set:


Here is the inside of my card, with another sentiment from the same set:


I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day on The Project Bin Blog for inspiration for the team but especially on alternate Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!  


Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Joyful Song Stamp Set

Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler; Authentique Wonder Patterned Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Gina Marie Designs Venetian Label Dies; Red Shimmer Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty with the lovely rich Christmas papers, great design, and awesome stamp. Perfect!

Carol W said...

I love, love, love this card. It is very striking.