Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Bring It On!



It is the final Tuesday in July and time again for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The theme is Christmas in July.  I love making Christmas Cards, so this is a perfect theme. 

I have a number of winter stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs.  The home store is about 15 minutes from my house and I have spent a bit of time, and money in the past!  This week and last week, I picked two of my favorite wooden stamps.  This week it is Bring It On and colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I truly think this is one of the first WSD I ever bought!  Since it is so large, I made a square card 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.    I then layered it and used a corner rounded for an added touch.   I used some winter patterned paper that I had in my scrap drawer and added a strip of Pink Grosgrain Ribbon. And, the final touch, some sparkle from my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen on the snow and his sweet face!
 


Here is the inside of my card:



I like this card and hope you do too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see what the new theme is for August!  

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Bring It On!

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green; Winter Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Stampin" Up Corner Punch; Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your snowman is both adorable and feisty! I love it - and I love your card!