Saturday, July 11, 2020

Roll With It!


This is my July card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 53rd month and the theme for July is "Roll With It".  

I picked a Stampin' Up set called Pedal Pusher.  I colored the tandem image with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered it over a Taylored Expressions Chevron Embossed panel.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set, layered over a strip of Real Red ribbon.  I think this is a fun card.


Here is the inside of my card with a strip of Washi tape:



I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the August theme and the ones for the rest of the year.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Pedal Pusher

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Smokey Slate

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Chevron Embossing Folder; Stampin' Up 3/8" Woven Satin Real Red Ribbon; Red Button




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the way the embossed background portrays movement... great card!

Carol W said...

Great card both inside and out.

kiwimeskreations said...

A really eye-catching card Barb - love that image, and the drama of the strong red and blue background has really made it the star of the card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine