Friday, July 3, 2020

Being Awesome!


This is card #7 for my July One + 12 card!  This is a very fun, monthly challenge with Kelly and Jeanette to use one stamp only, each month, for one + 12!  For 2020, I am using my Taylored Expressions image called Big Grumpy.  I am able to add one of the coordinating sentiments from the set.  I think he is a hoot!  

This month I used one of the sentiments from the Big Grumpy-Cat set.  I colored Big Grumpy with my Copic Sketch Markers and used the matching die to cut him out.   The background is some fun paw print patterned paper and I added  strip of craft embossed paws.  The black baker's twine is the finishing touch!



Here is the inside of my card:



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here are links to Jeanette's and Kelly's blogs. I am sure you will enjoy checking out the one stamp set each of them picked for 2020 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and matching die along with Big Grumpy-Cat Sentiment

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar 110# White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Basic Black; Bo Bunny Happy Tails Paw Prints

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Darice Paw Print Embossing Folder; Black Baker's Twine




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your grumpy little guy looks adorable on this card - love that background! And yes, lazy is awesome! ;)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your Grumpy guy- too cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - I am so enjoying your cards with Big Grumpy this year. That sentiment I could app;y to several folks :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine