Monday, July 20, 2020

Sharing The News!


This is my July card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 8 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my new stamp sets from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps called Sharing News and one of the coordinating sentiments called Networking!  I used the same image for the July Dueling Darlings Divas kits and wanted to ink it up again.  I paired it with some Black and White Checkerboard Patterned Paper again for the background as I decided to not color the image.  I used my Stampin' Up Circle Dies to cut the image and layer.  I added a few black enamel dots and Stampin' Up Black Grosgrain ribbon for the embellishments.  I think everyone can use a funny card like this!



Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!

Image/Sentiment:  Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Sharing News/Networking

Cardstock:  Neenah Class Crest 110# Solar White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Black Checkerboard Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Stampin' Up 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Dies; Black Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Carol W said...

Another cute card using the kit. Great job Barb.

kiwimeskreations said...

Another wonderful card Barb - love that sentiment!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine