Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Dashing Through the Snow!


It is the second Tuesday in July and time for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The  theme is Christmas in July.  I love making Christmas Cards, so this is a perfect theme.  I also have a couple of Christmas kits that I have received in the past few weeks, so I get to use those up too! 

This is a kit from Mary Ellen for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS and she sent me this sweet Stampendous Santa Claus Cruising in a Convertible image.  I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered it with the CTMH patterned paper Mary Ellen included.  I added some Wink of Stella on Santa's beard for a bit of sparkle!
 


Here is the inside of my card:



I like this card and hope you and Mary Ellen does too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see what the next Christmas card in July!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampendous Santa Claus Cruising in a Convertible 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, CTMH Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Wink of Stella




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Now that's the way to dash! I love Santa's new vehicle! Fun card, Barb!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Barb - those reindeer look to be enjoying the ride :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine