Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Christmas In July


It is the first Tuesday in July and time for my A Card A Week Challenge!  The  new theme is Christmas in July.  I love making Christmas Cards, so this is a perfect theme.  I also have a couple of Christmas kits that I have received in the past few weeks, so I get to use those up too! 

This is a kit from Kristyn for our Christmas Crazy group on SCS and she sent me this sweet Darcies Penguin Pals image.  I colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers and layered it with We R Memory Keepers Yuletide patterned paper Kristyn included.  I used a few Stampin' Up punches for the sentiment and in the corner of the image.  I added some Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon and Green Enamel Dots.
 

Here is the inside of my card, with another sentiment from the same set.


I like this card and hope you and Kristyn does too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see what the next Christmas card in July!

Image/Sentiment:  Darcies Penguin Pals

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive; We R Memory Keepers Yuletide Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Green Enamel Dots;Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Punches, 3/8" Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon




3 comments:

Carol W said...

What an awesome card Barb. Cute image, great color scheme. wonderful dsp. A winner both inside and out.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is an adorable card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful Christmas card Barb
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine